I enjoyed this photo very much. Gregg saw a convention for some folks in one of the DC hotels and there were a lot of huge stetsons and cowboy boots in the foyer. Would have loved to get a picture of that sight. I wonder if they were from Texas?
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Happy looking fellows.
What a great shot! To me it seems as it could have been taken from a western movie. :-)
leather and hay. two great smells to fill the day...
I like this shot a lot. Very interesting snapshot.
My intitial reaction was a laugh. Look like a bunch of good ol' boys having some fun telling stories:) Great catch!
It kinda looks like one is doing more work than the other. :-)
Whaat a great pic! Wish we could have gone to Canton this weekend. We passed by on Wednesday, but they were just starting to set things up.
I like the way you capture people just being themselves! Maybe one day we'll get back to Canton - but not in hot weather like last time. . .whew!!
I enjoyed this photo very much. Gregg saw a convention for some folks in one of the DC hotels and there were a lot of huge stetsons and cowboy boots in the foyer. Would have loved to get a picture of that sight. I wonder if they were from Texas?
Where everywhere you turn is a wonderful photo op! :)
Looks like they're having a good time. Nice peek into their world.
Very good candid shot, Kathy.
Post a Comment