Beyond the Gate
LINKING TO FRIDAY FENCES
NOTE: I no longer comment on blogs which require word verification
due to time constraints and the inability to decipher them.
NOTE: I no longer comment on blogs which require word verification
due to time constraints and the inability to decipher them.


25 comments:
my parents have a similar fence. i love it because you can still talk to your neighbors but you make it clear that this is my property please stay out. unless you are invited. great view. (:
That gate makes me want to walk through...
What a lush scene! Don't often see this much green out West where I live!
I like your note:
NOTE: I no longer comment on blogs which require word verification
due to time constraints and the inability to decipher them.
I've considered doing the same thing. Blogger's new word verification is almost impossible to read.
Fence at Sundown
that is a beautiful shot...
I love everything about this pic . . . the big black washpot of flowers, the shed, the gate. But it looks like the gate is locked.
Great shot...love the blur in the background!
I love a gate with a wicket. Something about it is very inviting.
This is a beautifully balanced shot in composition and color. Great job! I love the moisture in the air.
Lovely photograph. Such a peaceful-looking place!
I love the color, a little faded, and the "double" door like fence!
Beautiful photo. I love the gate.
It almost has a Zen-like quality to the gate. :) I love it!
Really nice DOF in this shot Kathy.
Lush greens- and a pretty fence- great shot!
Beautiful scene!! Love how everything is colorful but not extremely bright.
Hi Kathy that is beautiful fence. Wish I have those kind of fence in my garden so the deer won't come and just have a moment of festivities with my veggies. Thanks for the visit.
Friday Fences
Oh i really like how you shot this, nice! =)
Love this photo - the depth of field!
I agree, I like the depth of field in this photo. Nice job, Kathy!
This is such a great shot! I love the focus.
There some life hiding in there.
I like the look of this simple yet effective gate. It reminds me of my childhood.
Excellent focus on the fence and beautiful depth of field.
Regards and best wishes
I like this set up. The gate is simple but looks lovely in this space.
What an inviting scene! I love your selective focus.
wow! I love this photo!
Post a Comment