Wednesday, March 7, 2012

As darkness falls


This is the road that goes by our house late one winter afternoon after a rainy shower.

11 comments:

SRQ said...

Love it. Wonderful winding road...and cool effect. This could be a photo on one of those motivational posters.

Rohrerbot said...

What a scenic road to have by your house!

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely curve in this road and you captured it very well

TexWisGirl said...

murky and mysterious, but beautiful.

Magpie said...

The effect you used makes it appear as though the road is melting away. That's cool. :)

Glenda said...

Beautiful piney woods scenery that leaves me wondering what's around that bend in the road!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely effect!

MarieElizabeth said...

I really like the feel of this one...makes me think there is a story coming and I want to sit down and hear it.

Brenda's Arizona said...

Ooooh, a favorite. I can almost hear a car coming toward us on the wet pavement.

Brenda's Arizona said...

Ooooh, a favorite. I can almost hear a car coming toward us on the wet pavement.

Lara said...

One of my favorites!