I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
Wonderfully composed shot! Love the aloe blooms in the foreground.
i like this shot very much. :)
Great shot!
Wish you a beautiful day.
Mette
That is a really good eye you have there. Most people would only see the giraffes.
your composition is so lovely
the giraffes seem magical
This is nice! I love that area of Phoenix. It's the best part of town. I like you made the plant a feature instead of vice versa:)
Like you, I'm sure I would have found the flowers. :)
The Phoenix Zoo looks like a nice one!
I like the composition of this shot, Kathy, with the giraffes being "incidental" to the flowers in the foreground. Very clever framing.
Post a Comment