I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Royalty!
Wow ,the colors of the tail are so cool and contrast well with the orange tones. I like his style!
Well, the girl chicks must think he's quite the dude!
how unique! and stunning!
he is magnificent!
His feathers are almost iridescent ~ handsome fella for sure!
You find the most interesting, colorful shots! He definitely has a "coat of many colors"!
Wow --- what colors. Peacock meets chicken?
Look at that tail! Such a beautiful color and so shiny.
He's such a handsome chick!
I agree, the most beautiful feathers I've seen as well. To be honest, he doesn't look real!
V
Post a Comment