Sunday, March 4, 2012

Giraffe


Wildlife World Zoo
Litchfield Park, Arizona

11 comments:

T. Becque said...

Sweet face.

TexWisGirl said...

love the whiskers on its chin!

Rohrerbot said...

I like this. Not quite black and white but a good pic to use this scheme with....I always look to see if it's possible, but I love color too much.

LifeRamblings said...

the giraffe is so beautifully captured. i love the sepia effects.

SRQ said...

Great clarity. You can see his whiskers so well and the hairs lining his mane.

Magpie said...

The coloring of this picture is wonderful. Definitely looks like a picture taken in years gone by.

Glenda said...

I noticed those chin whiskers, too! He looks like he is relaxed and pretending not to notice you are near!

Everything Changes said...

I like the color choice!

Karl said...

Nice portrait, Kathy, giraffes are so photogenic.

Anonymous said...

Very creative to use the sepia, Kathy!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Nice capture and the sepia effect suits it so well. Reminds me of old issues of National Geographic...