The old wall makes the perfect backdrop for the wrought iron. When I saw the title, I thought you might be posting a Natchitoches pic. Hope you have a good weekend!
Great perspective and closeup view of a symbol that's very important to me. The fleur-de-lis is the symbol of my city, Louisville, KY. Especially love the wrought iron as, as you say, it has such an historical feel.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
22 comments:
I very much like the detail in this wrought-iron fence (the part I can see, anyway).
Nice perspective...great shot
oh, i love wrought iron fences. so pretty. (:
Your composition is wonderful!
I like that your depth of field shows off the brickwork behind the fence.
Beautiful fence, and I love the perspective.
Excellent! I really like the fleur de lis....
Not only is the gate exquisite, the building behind it with its ancient brick is wonderful! Wow, have to find Jerome and maybe go visit!
very pretty. :)
The fleur-de-lis reminds me of my alma mater. Nice angle!
Great shot of the old building through the fence.
Love the wrought iron fence, and love that old building.
i just love wrought iron and crumbly buildings...what a beautiful couple!
Wrought iron fences are so pretty- this is a great shot- love the colors in the background.
Nice photo. I like the different textures, the smooth iron and the brick in the background.
The old wall makes the perfect backdrop for the wrought iron. When I saw the title, I thought you might be posting a Natchitoches pic. Hope you have a good weekend!
That is really pretty!
Oh, yes! Fine work here.
This is the type of fence I would want protecting my...history. :)
Great perspective and closeup view of a symbol that's very important to me. The fleur-de-lis is the symbol of my city, Louisville, KY. Especially love the wrought iron as, as you say, it has such an historical feel.
Cool shot.
There was such pride of craftsmanship in the old days...
Oh nice! I am especially partial to the Fleur de lis!
Post a Comment