Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Bouquet of Camellias



14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you've got some good blooms, there! our red bud finally pushed out some blooms, and our poor pear tree is trying, too. even around town, seems things are hesitant to pop out.

Magpie said...

Oh, Kathy! I love these. The last one is absolutely gorgeous. I love the antique, romantic feel of it. Do you mind if I make a copy of it? I can almost smell the heavenly scent.

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous roses and beautiful colors. Your photos are beautiful.

Brian King said...

Gorgeous, Kathy! Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!

Karl said...

They are so lovely, I see the female touch in these pictures.

A Colorful World said...

These are STUNNING! I especially love the richness of color in the second photo...but the softness of the other two are amazing as well!

Rohrerbot said...

Phoenix has these guys blooming....Tucson...not quite there yet:) But soon....very soon....I like the red flower. I don't often see that color here.

Glenda said...

Rich, elegant beauty! The last shot is my favorite, but the deep red is gorgeous, too.

Lara said...

Gorgeous! And I agree with Magpie; the last one is my favorite.

SRQ said...

Me too -- love that last shot. Pretty.

Anonymous said...

Only a few people can make me enjoy flower photos. Guess who is one of them?

Suburban Girl said...

SIgh....they are really pretty.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Absolutely gorgeous shots, Kathy!

Please feel free to join my Floral Friday Fotos meme, which opens Thursday (Australian time) and remains open until the next Wednesday:

http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.com/