Haha....I still think my aunt and uncle use this type of machine at their house in Prescott. I'm always scared walking past the big ol' fan. I don't want anything chopped off:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
From your bluebonnets to this industrial fan. Quite a range.
That must be a hundred years old.
Since I was hacked I had to give up my old user name and the blogs that went with it.
So this is the new birds blog and I hope you can come visit. Birds Birds Birds and Birds
perfect rust.
Thanks, kathy! I'm looking forward to trying out some of these photo apps. I feel so high tech!
That is one rusty old fan! Reminds me of those on a turkey farm.
Haha....I still think my aunt and uncle use this type of machine at their house in Prescott. I'm always scared walking past the big ol' fan. I don't want anything chopped off:)
Love that industrial shot... the rust.. the texture!
Looks like the fans my FIL used in his chicken houses . . . strong and noisy but got the job done!
This one has definitely been around for some time. You just gotta love that rust. :)
What a wonderful shot of this old fan! Love the colours of this, Kathy.
Really great photo!
I bet this was noisy!
Post a Comment