You captured it! This is the pic I was thinking about but couldn't take because it was winter in Jerome. Love the forests of this tree....invasive...and poisoness...but beautiful nonetheless:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
you're right - so much greenery for 'arizona'. :)
I would never have known the location was Arizona had you not said. Perfect title!
Was that "lush" or "lushes"...you know Jerome can be a party town. :) Except Judy...she's a fine upstanding citizen of Jerome.
PS: Kathy, the Wetlands are south of Broadway on 91st Avenue. The two original ponds were built 15 years ago.
superb
toronto limo rentals
You captured it! This is the pic I was thinking about but couldn't take because it was winter in Jerome. Love the forests of this tree....invasive...and poisoness...but beautiful nonetheless:)
Wow! That vegetation certainly looks very lush, almost tropical.
Green always looks so lush to me this time of year. :)
Really nice! This looks like a painting.
I've been here! It is amazing to se the lush vegetation in the middle of Arizona!
Post a Comment