Saturday, March 24, 2012

Looking for the Perfect Snack


Remember Tweedledum and Tweedledee, the beautiful twin roosters who live in our area?  
Well, I can never tell them apart, 
but here is one of them on a quest to find the perfect snack amongst the leaves. 

17 comments:

Lara said...

That's a motley bird!!

eileeninmd said...

It is a beautiful rooster, or should I say handsome rooster. Great shot!

Sarah Knight said...

That is a beautiful bird! Great picture!

biebkriebels said...

Such beautiful colours, great photo.

TexWisGirl said...

handsome, handsome fella - no matter which one!

Rohrerbot said...

Is this the same guy you filmed back awhile ago? A stunner for sure. Love the colors on this chicken:)

Linnea said...

What beautiful colors!

Glenda said...

I bet he has a colorful personality, too! Growing up, we had some really mean roosters!

Birdman said...

Well, this one ain't ...dum! hahaha

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

What amazing colours, Kathy!

Suburban Girl said...

What beautiful colors!

A Colorful World said...

He is one beautiful rooster! And since there is another just like him, I guess I better say one of two! But, I LOVE his colors! Great photograph!

It's nice to know you have been in my "new" neck of the woods. Yes, a weekly drive from Phoenix to Tucson would be very tiresome, though!

Magpie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magpie said...

There's no other way to say it...that is one handsome bird. Wait, he's a twin. So I guess that means he is two handsome birds...oh, I give up.

barbara l. hale said...

Oh, my, he is one beautiful, colorful rooster! He could wake someone up without crowing.

EG CameraGirl said...

This rooster is so richly coloured. I hope he found something scrumptious.

Everything Changes said...

Such amazing color!