Sunday, March 25, 2012

Desert Monsoon


July 2011
Near Black Canyon City, Arizona

12 comments:

Al said...

A great sky shot - we get a monsoon here in Colorado too, bringing our regular afternoon thunderstorms in July and August.

Linda said...

Fantastic shot! I love the clouds.

Anonymous said...

SO gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Yes, gorgeous! I know those desert plants are happy about getting some rain

Unknown said...

Beautiful! The saguaro adds so much to the photo.

Amy Burzese said...

Wonderful shot!

TexWisGirl said...

what a pretty scene!

Magpie said...

Oh, I want some spring rains now!! Quite dramatic.

Glenda said...

Beautiful grays and greens! I love the amazing variety of beauty in our country!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely, moody - almost ominous - photo, Kathy. That cactus is magnificent!

EG CameraGirl said...

Love the colours and the light in this photo.

Everything Changes said...

Cool shot. With my injury, I got behind on blogspot!