I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Beautiful photo, Kathy!
That's great, he's quite handsome.
Lovely!
love those feathers! gorgeous detail!
Oh, I think I remember when you took this picture! You were an intrepid photographer that day. :)
Gorgeous!!!
Once day I will photograph a peacock with its feathers all plumed out. I don't see them often though. I love the colors.
Gorgeous detail! It's almost like a painting;) Nice job.
This is a handsome dude!
such a beautiful peacock. lovely colours and details.
Hi, Kathy. Found you through TexWisGirl. Your photos are beautiful. Nice to *meet* another in East Texas. blessings ~ tanna
Post a Comment