I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
Fabulous capture!
i LOVE this! and your title!
Oh, look at that little baby just staring at you by the fence. I'm sure he wanted you to come and play. :)
Love both - picture and title.
Love the setting . . . the red dirt road and fence - and those baby calves! They don't look too enthusiastic about the gathering, do they?
so beautiful, love this extended family, i love cows and all things with 4 legs
Was not expecting this to be your photo when I opened it up! Haha.
Holsteins they are not. Interesting.
What a pretty big group, cute, and all "moon" us :-)
Looks as if they are having a little "chat". I'm thinking a jail break:)
I like their ears.
My goodness...those babies are adorable! Nice capture. I really like the green hill and the dirt road too.
I'm laughing at the post title. Excellent!
I love how a few of them are looking back at you! :))
That's a great shot, Kathy!!
They look like they are saying, "Hey, this is private...move along!" :-)
Great capture. The title made me smile. :-)
Post a Comment