You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much. Having friends to care and support me makes such a difference. I have a smile on my face today because of you. Thank you. :)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
What a sweet bloggie friend you are... hope she feels better soon!
such beautiful blooms and colours. I hope Magpie gets well soon.
Hot hot hot!!! You are a master! Plus purple is only my favorite color.....:)
You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much. Having friends to care and support me makes such a difference. I have a smile on my face today because of you. Thank you. :)
I love African daisies. They are wonderful to photograph.
Nice capture.
purple is my favorite color
these flowers are beautiful!
Gotta love purple.
they're beautiful! as are you. :)
What a good friend you are!
Love purple, and there seems to be no faulty way to take flower shots!
Beautiful flowers, beautiful colors, wonderful composition, bravo Kathy.
can you send one to my daughter too? She could use one of them. :) It is very lovely.
Beautiful. Gotta love purple flowers!
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Oh, I just LOVE purple! These are beautiful! I hope they cheered your friend up!
Beautiful colour!
What a delightful photograph of this beautiful flower.
Feel free to post your flower photos on my Floral Friday Fotos meme blog, which is open from Thursdays (Australian EST) to the next wednesday:
http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment