Saturday, February 25, 2012

Grass

13 comments:

LifeRamblings said...

i love the simplicity of this photo. lovely bokeh.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

so beautiful and i agree with ramblings about the simplicity of it. i I to when i first started bloging a couple of years ago found it hard to think what to photograph, now I photograph and all things and SEE so much better

TexWisGirl said...

i wish you had the google+ symbol 'cuz i'd +1 this!

Icy BC said...

Just beautiful and simple! Love the lighting and texture of this grass branch!

SRQ said...

Awesome close-up. Look at that detail! Nicely done.

Liz said...

I love this! So simple, yet so powerful.

Magpie said...

Beautiful, Kathy. You seem to being doing great with Topaz. That is the new one, right? Lovely.

Rohrerbot said...

I wish it would carry me away in the wind.....
What I really like about your pictures is that you can take something very simple and make it into something very meaningful. When I look at that pic, I see more than a seed head of grass. You are teaching me to look closer in my own work.:) Wandering thought kinda related to this...do you ever look at photos on the blogsphere and without knowing the title of the blog, figure out who snapped the picture? Have a good Sunday! Chris

Anonymous said...

Very nice! You are doing some great things with everyday things most people don't even notice.

Glenda said...

Who knew that a tiny piece of grass is so exquisite? Beautiful!

Karl said...

The beauty of little things, great!

Suburban Girl said...

Beautifully lit!

Unknown said...

So simple and yet so beautiful! Love this shot.