It looks like it's still being used! Cool looking place. Some barns you can tell have been abandoned and others have that look like they're not quite done yet:) This is one of them.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
23 comments:
I LOVE this. What a great photo!
I agree. I bet this one is old! I see that blogger has made more changes. :)
ooh. reminds me of that one i found a while back - had never seen a log barn before then. :)
It looks like it's still being used! Cool looking place. Some barns you can tell have been abandoned and others have that look like they're not quite done yet:) This is one of them.
Love, love this! If those walls could talk . . .
It looks like it's sliding south! Nice construction and great find!
Wonderful photo.
Regards and best wishes
It odes have a bit of a primitive look to it, almost as if it was just thrown together. And yet is has survived....
very rustic ... well used it seems. (:
oh i adore this one!
Good one...very old n rustic!
Great shot of this wonderful old barn. It must have been a beauty in its day.
It looks old to me too. I especially like the rust on the roof. :)
Love the vivid color of the rusted roof! What a great find... a log barn still standing.
I've never seen a log barn. Love the logs and the rusted metal roof. Great photo!
This is a great old barn. I wonder if it started as a settler's cabin. Pamela
Kathy, very charming and unique! Love the red rust roof and the fact that it is a log barn :)
Ya gotta love old log built structures, esp old barns! They're so beautiful & incredibly historic... she does look old, but she's beautiful!
Thank you for joining =)
Oh, I would so love to know the history of this one...so glad you got photos of it.
A real Charmer, LOVE!
Superb picture.
It must be the Love Shack. ("Tin roof...RUSTED!")
What is it about old warm things? :-)
Post a Comment