Wonderful fence! Love it!! I have yet to post my Friday Fences. I will do once I have replied to all the lovely comments I received while being so busy being poked & prodded by doctors this week. Have a lovely weekend.
There are SO many interesting architectural features in this photograph! I think I even see a windmill behind the crumbling building! What an awesome building it must have once been. And the fence is beautiful!
Love the ornamentation on this fence--there's a lot, but it's still graceful. And if you look closely there's a heart shape in the design. Very appropriate for this week.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
Oh, wow, this is a fabulous fence!
Wonderful fence! Love it!!
I have yet to post my Friday Fences. I will do once I have replied to all the lovely comments I received while being so busy being poked & prodded by doctors this week.
Have a lovely weekend.
There are SO many interesting architectural features in this photograph! I think I even see a windmill behind the crumbling building! What an awesome building it must have once been. And the fence is beautiful!
Love the "Texas Stars" running along the top of this fence.
Great picture!
Happy Friday!
Debbie's Travels
Gorgeous old fence! Love the stars at the top - and the old building behind it is interesting! Nice shot.
Lovely fence...the stars are very unique and creative !
that was funny. i got worried... i had to check my cell to see the date. lol!! what a great shot there. just lovely. very different. (:
This is a fancy one! Better made than the building, I guess!
I love the ironwork in that fence, and the empty windows to the blue sky!!!
Love the ornamentation on this fence--there's a lot, but it's still graceful. And if you look closely there's a heart shape in the design. Very appropriate for this week.
There is quite a lot of character in that fence, also behind it and in front of it (the one behind the camera)!
I love the stars on the fence also, but my eye keeps going to those arched windows in the building. Great shot, Kathy! Happy Friday!
wow...love the fancyness (is that a word???) Great shot n the old building just makes it even better!
beautiful photo!
There is so much to see int his photo. I love tall the architectural elements.
Of course that would be in Texas! Love the stars.
Post a Comment