Well, I'm a little put off by those feet, and his public display of personal hygiene. But if he has money and is confident enough to wear pink, yea, I might fall for the guy. :)
Ooooo.....love the detail of your camera work. The purple flowers....this pink bird....wonderful captures. I think TexWisGirl should replicate one of your works. Both of you are amazing artists.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
A difficult pose to keep himself clean!
We have roseate spoonbills in the wild in Costa Rica. Several years ago I posted a photo of a tree full of them.
I'd LOVE to be that agile!
How many reasons would you like not fall in love?
Well, I'm a little put off by those feet, and his public display of personal hygiene. But if he has money and is confident enough to wear pink, yea, I might fall for the guy. :)
pretty pink scallops!
It looks like it lost something?
Ooooo.....love the detail of your camera work. The purple flowers....this pink bird....wonderful captures. I think TexWisGirl should replicate one of your works. Both of you are amazing artists.
SO gorgeous!
How can you not fall in love with a pink, very limber bird!! Gorgeous!!
Great timing, fantastic shot!
WOW!! Brilliant capture, Kathy.
Yes, it's a lovely bird. You caught him preening.
Thanks for your comment on my blog post. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment