Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blue Hydrangea


Linking to Rebecca's MIDWEEK BLUES

10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Lovely shot, your blue hydrangea is gorgeous.

Rohrerbot said...

This is one of my favorites! Some of them do grow here in Tucson. Lovely plant....especially the blue variety:)

Dianne said...

these are my favorite flowers
I love their fullness and all the amazing colors
this blue is perfect

Suburban Girl said...

I love hydrangea! But mine will not be blue for quite some time yet.

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely! The soil here is too alkaline here for blue. So they bloom pink... if I were to grow them in a very protected spot, that is.

Kerri Farley said...

WOW - so lovely!!

Magpie said...

One of my favorites from my Grandma's garden. I've never been able to grow them. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

My sister in law the florist LOVES Hydrangeas, and I grew to love them too after staying with her for awhile.

Glenda said...

One of my favorite flowers ....love the color!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

What a lovely blue-grey that flower-head is...