Those are a couple of pretty (neat) fish, Kathy. We went through Litchfield Park, AZ, I am sure, on the way to Las Vegas coming out of Phoenix. We should have stopped to smell the aquarium critters, huh?
BTW, we live in Montgomery, Texas, which is about 40 miles north of Houston. Just past where the gentle hills start. Been to Nacogdoches a few times.
Happy MidWeek Blues. I will look forward to the interesting local 'things' you find and then feature in your blog. ..
You really have me wanting to visit this place. I had no idea it was there until your first post several back. I think it's great that they finally have an aquarium of there. Love your underwater shots. They make me dream of the ocean again this summer. We're going home again in summer and will visit the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago....which is perfection! Hope you are enjoying the start to your weekend. Chris
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Arizona sounds really nice right now.
nellie
Those are a couple of pretty (neat) fish, Kathy. We went through Litchfield Park, AZ, I am sure, on the way to Las Vegas coming out of Phoenix. We should have stopped to smell the aquarium critters, huh?
BTW, we live in Montgomery, Texas, which is about 40 miles north of Houston. Just past where the gentle hills start. Been to Nacogdoches a few times.
Happy MidWeek Blues. I will look forward to the interesting local 'things' you find and then feature in your blog.
..
HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT??? You Sneaky Pete, you. The photos are great. I almost feel like I am underwater.
It looks like you are scuba diving with your camera gear! Love the blues!
You took great pictures in the aquarium! I especially love that second guy.
I'm a tropical fish hobbyist so I could only love these shots. They are really great!
Neat! I feel like I'm underwater and kicking my feet to keep up with these fish.
Great shots Kathy, my compliments!
Wonderful fish shots! Very neat! Bravo!
You really have me wanting to visit this place. I had no idea it was there until your first post several back. I think it's great that they finally have an aquarium of there. Love your underwater shots. They make me dream of the ocean again this summer. We're going home again in summer and will visit the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago....which is perfection! Hope you are enjoying the start to your weekend. Chris
You have some great shots on your blog.
Post a Comment