Oh, your photos from a zoo visit are SOOOO much better than mine!! ;) Just getting back to catching up on my blog friends and have to say, I love this macaw!!
Gorgeous shot of the Scarlet Macaw. Last summer we saw a colony of them flying around the Coibas Island region off of Panama. It was quite spectacular.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Wow.. look at that bright fellow!
Wow, so beautiful!
what a great shot! :)
Now aren't those the finest feathers you've ever seen? Beautiful colors!
You got some really great pictures of the macaws at all the zoos. Are you sure you shouldn't own one? :)
I never get tired of these birds no matter what color they are. Makes me want to shake my maracas! :-)
Great. His side feathers kind of look like flower petals.
Oh, your photos from a zoo visit are SOOOO much better than mine!! ;) Just getting back to catching up on my blog friends and have to say, I love this macaw!!
Hope you have a great week! blessings ~ Tanna
Wow.. such beautiful colors! Great shot, Kathy.
Gorgeous shot of the Scarlet Macaw. Last summer we saw a colony of them flying around the Coibas Island region off of Panama. It was quite spectacular.
The Macaw has such stunning colours. Great shot!!
Great shot of this very colourful bird.
Great shot of this very colourful bird.
Post a Comment