No one takes a better rooster shot than you. The Rooster Association should hire you for the photographer. They are beautiful birds and I always overlook them....but when I look at your pictures of them, I see a bird and not dinner. That's cool.
He's really beautiful! I didn't realize you were here in AZ. I hope you will consider emailing me with dates and times when you come back again. I would love to meet you!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Wow, handsome dude!
Great colors!!! He is quite handsome...kinda knows it to huh?
Pretty rich colors too. No wonder his chest is out.
i love when you post your rooster shots. so vivid and full of spunk!
He is so handsome. He should be strutting his stuff!
Macho to the bone!!
I was always afraid of my grandma's rooster.
Perfect title! :-)
No one takes a better rooster shot than you. The Rooster Association should hire you for the photographer. They are beautiful birds and I always overlook them....but when I look at your pictures of them, I see a bird and not dinner. That's cool.
He's really beautiful! I didn't realize you were here in AZ. I hope you will consider emailing me with dates and times when you come back again. I would love to meet you!
Indeed, a handsome fella. Struts the right attitude to show off his striking plummage.
Such amazing color: He has a right to strut.
Gorgeous colours!
Gorgeous colours!
Post a Comment