I love the colors in this photo! So lovely! You just want to be right up there with him in the air!
Yes, I love those African Daisies too! I did have a picture of them on my header and changed it to the sunflower....now I may have to change again! :-)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Gorgeous capture, Kathy. Have a Happy Easter!
Soaring... ever higher! =)
I think I'd have to drive, too... can't take pics at 70 mph! =)
Cool shot!
I often wonder what it would be like to spread your arms and soar on the wind... beautiful shot.
beautiful scene. :)
Nice and peaceful. I love the cool looking sky, too.
I like the soaring bird shot very much. Nice sky too.
Wow! Beautiful and majestic! Perfect for Resurrection Sunday!
magnificent!
To be such an ugly bird (in my opinion) up close, they soar beautifully. Love that sky.
What a wonderful shot!
A Red-headed Vulture? Great capture, Kathy.
Love what you did with the sky -- cool. That vulture's head really stands out, doesn't it? Hope it wasn't eyeballing you! :)
I love the colors in this photo! So lovely! You just want to be right up there with him in the air!
Yes, I love those African Daisies too! I did have a picture of them on my header and changed it to the sunflower....now I may have to change again! :-)
Post a Comment