You and Tracy should get together and do a book...sharing picture and wordsmith chores. I enjoyed her comment. It is a gorgeous picture and does evoke the feeling of twilight.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Oh, that's beautiful! The little bit of light is perfect!
perfect trace of light across that henbit. :)
Lovely soft color.
Really lovely!
I like this lighting.
I love, love that time of night! Just before the day slips under the covers and the crickets and bull frogs are starting to sing.
I love your depth of field, composition and lighting on this one!
You and Tracy should get together and do a book...sharing picture and wordsmith chores. I enjoyed her comment. It is a gorgeous picture and does evoke the feeling of twilight.
Ooh, nice.
So pretty! Is it a lamium?
Post a Comment