Asian Elephant
Phoenix, Zoo
Help, Blogger Friends: Today I tried out Google Chrome upon the suggestion of a blogging friend and when I tried to open my blog site it opened in my dashboard, and across the top was "The Old Blogger Interface will be removed in the coming month. Upgrade now."
What does this mean? If I don't upgrade my blog will go away? What is the new interface? Any insight anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Why have I not seen this when I'm working on my blog in Firefox?


9 comments:
I got a new blogger interface about a week ago. It just appeared after I ignored the upgrade now notice. I don't really like it much, but maybe I just need to get used to it.
I don't know if it has to do with google chrome or not. However, I do love google chrome - it is so fast!
You seem to become quite specialized in animal photos!
she's a beauty w/ her rough skin.
A fine capture of this animals rugged looking skin. Fine close up shot.
Darlin',
Prepare yourself. For some unknown reason I had the new format on my Paris blog for about 4 days and had one heckova time with it. Just when I had it figured out, they switched back to the old one. I think they're trying to run the old timers off! HA I feel like this sweet Reba!
V
I wonder what she's remembering...just soaking up the sun and thinking.
This is great!
I love elephants and this photo is wonderful!
Lovely cropping on this one, Kathy.
Wonderful photo! The new blogger interface isn't bad once you get used to it.
Post a Comment