Yes Yes Yes!!!! Oh my gosh, we are on the same page. I just did a huge photography shoot today on them.....nice closeup! Hummingbirds are the best!:) Hope you're having a fun weekend. Chris While I was sitting waiting for hummers to come to the feeders, several wild turkeys had a stand off and were strutting their stuff...I love our wildlife in the southwest....so many great things to observe. My challenge this year is to find the Allen's Hummingbird.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Yes Yes Yes!!!! Oh my gosh, we are on the same page. I just did a huge photography shoot today on them.....nice closeup! Hummingbirds are the best!:) Hope you're having a fun weekend. Chris
While I was sitting waiting for hummers to come to the feeders, several wild turkeys had a stand off and were strutting their stuff...I love our wildlife in the southwest....so many great things to observe. My challenge this year is to find the Allen's Hummingbird.
WOW, great great shot with beautiful colors contrast!
such a sweet little girl!
Ooohhh!! You got a good close up of her!! Great job.
Gorgeous. These little guys are very difficult to caputure. Well done -- bravo!
Super photo, Kathy!
She is the Queen Bee of hummers. (Or maybe the Aunt Bee.) :-)
Beautiful shot of this exotic (for us!) bird, Kathy.
Wow! Beautiful hummingbird shot! I just love them so much!
Not only the little fellow but also the colours in this shot are fantastic!
Oh my goodness, these fellows are hard to capture!
Post a Comment