Right on! This is a very special and unique picture. This one conveys a different tone than some of your other work and I really like it. It goes back to a couple of your posts awhile back of a barn and an overpass covered with vines. There are some other ones as well....but this one....this one is a work of art. Good eye. You have the balance right. You should teach a photography class. There are several other bloggers that capture incredible pics like you....Prospero has one right now of an owl in a birdhouse. Really some great stuff.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Right on! This is a very special and unique picture. This one conveys a different tone than some of your other work and I really like it. It goes back to a couple of your posts awhile back of a barn and an overpass covered with vines. There are some other ones as well....but this one....this one is a work of art. Good eye. You have the balance right. You should teach a photography class. There are several other bloggers that capture incredible pics like you....Prospero has one right now of an owl in a birdhouse. Really some great stuff.
What an amazing pleasant place, my friend...LOVELY!
Hugs
BShell
WOW Kathy, what a beautiful shot! Great composition & colours, I love it!
wow. love the light in this!
That's a lovely perspective!
Beautiful, so inviting!
They've said is all, Kathy. Beautiful!
I love this, it really leads the eye where it needs to go. And in Arizona in July you do need shelter from that sun!
This is gorgeous, Kathy! Love the shot & I also love their architecture! =)
Delightful photo, Kathy. The mellow colours and the compositions are excellent.
Lovely perspective!
this is perfect. I love the light and colors and...... well all of it.
This is so dreamy.
Post a Comment