First of all, this is a beautiful photo! Secondly, this is a beautiful door in what I can see (in part) is a beautiful building. Great name too....weathered door in Weatherford! :-) But, about the age of the building...nope, there must be some mistake!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
SO beautiful, I love it!
Yhis building does look ancient, doesn't it?
Wood and stone. Wonderful.
Ha! Nice tie-in with the title. :) Love me an old weathered door. I also love the stone work around this one.
you made me laugh. that's a beauty, though! lovely colors and varying textures.
Good looking structure. Hard to believe it was built in 1949. The weathered look (on the door) is great.
Great texture with the weathered door and the brick.
I'm probably older that than building too!
And on the other side a wizard waits.....:)
Nice!
First of all, this is a beautiful photo! Secondly, this is a beautiful door in what I can see (in part) is a beautiful building. Great name too....weathered door in Weatherford! :-) But, about the age of the building...nope, there must be some mistake!
Post a Comment