Love this. There is a similar building in a town close to us. There are about 10 different types of brick. It's gutted with four walls and no roof at all. We made some senior pictures of my son there.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
This makes you wonder what the room used to be like...what color the walls were, who the people were who lived there, what their lives were like!
Love this. There is a similar building in a town close to us. There are about 10 different types of brick. It's gutted with four walls and no roof at all. We made some senior pictures of my son there.
walls to nothing. i like the trumpet vine.
Being reclaimed... love the rich red bricks...
Such a wonderful image with the peeling plaster and old bricks, glassless windows, and a door looking unobstructed to the wild grass.
There's something very appealing about it in this state.
I love the mood created in me by this photo. I like poking around well worn areas like this. :)
I envision an informal garden there. Wouldn't that be lovely?!
Great, as long as it's not my house. :-)
Post a Comment