I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
What lovely doors..... and I bet they could tell a few stories :)
your doors and windows should be framed art pieces for doctors' offices, waiting rooms, hallways. absolutely beautiful.
So lovely. The colors are beautiful. The little hole at the bottom might be an early cat door, but it would definitely let some big mice in too.
Love these doors. There is so much great texture with wood and old paint.
Kathy, these are rather paintings than photos, what beautiful textures they boast. I love them.
My heart pitters and patters at scenes like these doors. Beautiful.
I love old weathered doors, and I love the color of these!
Love this. I have some catching up to do.
Gorgeous faded doors. I love old doors like these!
Fabulous old doors! I love how worn they are, the hole in the bottom of the second one.
Post a Comment