I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
What a lovely church and a beautiful sky to go with the shot!
very interesting architecture.
That is a very ornate bulding. Love the hdr look of this photo.
Beautiful church well photographed by you.
Old building; beautiful skies....very pretty:)
A truly beautiful church!
it's a really beautiful church!
and the skies are lovely too
What a fantastic façade! Great piece of architecture.
That is one glorious building and a beautiful shot!
What an absolutely beautiful building! The color of the brick is wonderful and what I can see of the windows, wow!
So beautiful and no electrical wires. Every time I see a church around here there are electrical wires all ove the place.
What a fantastic Church, interesting architecture, so unusual for me...
Love the contrast of the brick with this sky!
Just gorgeous
Post a Comment