I can almost feel the motion of the ride through my computer screen. Unfortunately, my delicate system has never been able to tolerate wild rides like this. I too would have been safely planted on the ground taking photos.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Yikes! I felt my stomach drop! What a great shot! Thanks for joining WW - always great to have you!
Well! Hello Kathy in Texas! What a great snap!!
Ok seriously...NO way would I get on one of those scary rides. It always amazes me how much fun the kids seem to be having.
barf!
Another favorite ride of mine. Just don't eat anything spicy before getting on:)
I think I'll skip that ride!
I can almost feel the motion of the ride through my computer screen. Unfortunately, my delicate system has never been able to tolerate wild rides like this. I too would have been safely planted on the ground taking photos.
i'll watch. i prefer other types of rides. ha. ha!! (:
Easy to see from this photo why it's called The Octopus!
Not for me!
No thank you. My twirling days are over!
Pure joy! :-)
Post a Comment