It's been awhile since I have been able to ride the swings without getting a tummy ache, but I can't think of anyplace else I would rather throw up. :-)
Every time I see a carnival ride like this I think of the movie The Sandlot and how that kid hurled on the ride and all over the other kids. This is a cool shot, though! I love the colors!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
I love those rides! I sometimes imagine myself flying in the air.
a very cool shot. i'd be sick to my stomach, however. :)
It's been awhile since I have been able to ride the swings without getting a tummy ache, but I can't think of anyplace else I would rather throw up. :-)
Wheeeee! What a fun photo.
My favorite ride. Great shot.
Oh, that would be so fun and a great view of the Gulf!
My feet are planted firm;y on the ground. :))
Looks like a relatively safe way to have fun. Love all the colors.
Every time I see a carnival ride like this I think of the movie The Sandlot and how that kid hurled on the ride and all over the other kids. This is a cool shot, though! I love the colors!
Oooh, love the colors and the action in this shot!
Post a Comment