I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
love the red, white & blue. great shot. (:
I can almost feel the scorching heat through the computer screen. It just looks hot. Hope it'll be cooling down for you soon!
it does really give a 'feel' to this, though. :)
Love the colors on the windmill!
What an accurate description of what happens. Love the windmill.
PS: That Harlan Coben - "Stay Close" was a very good one.
A faded but patriotic windmill! Is it still hot there? I thought Texas was cooling down a bit.
All this fall heat makes you think of soups and snuggling blankets, right? :-)
Love the windmill.
I love this. The photo tells a story, don't you think?
I think this is the first patriotic windmill I've ever seen.
Who can resist the charm of a windmill?? So beautiful to capture out in the countryside. Very American:)
Boy, do I have a LOT to catch up on! :-) Love the windmill...I have always loved them and this picture is great!
Post a Comment