I love turtles. Lovely light! I remarked to my husband just this week that it's the first summer in five years we haven't seen a box turtle in our yard.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
He's very handsome!
I love turtles. Lovely light!
I remarked to my husband just this week that it's the first summer in five years we haven't seen a box turtle in our yard.
Cute guy! Looks like he's enjoying his spot in the sun.
Looks like he has a smile on his face!
Wait...on Wordless Wednesdays are we NOT supposed to comment?? :)
what a cute face!!!
What a handsome fella! Oh to be a turtle. lol
'hugs from afar'
He certainly looks like he is enjoying that sun! What a great shot! Thanks for joining WW!
Very strong personality I think:)
Looks like a happy guy!
I love their cute little prehistoric looking faces. Great shot!!
I like how they reach their heads so far up. It's a cutie.
we use to have this little turtle that wandering around our yard ... wonder where he is now? so fun to watch & wonder what they think? great shot. (:
Post a Comment