I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
Love the details on the columns.
they just don't make buildings like this any more. what great architecture. awesome one. (:
Anything with columns I will instantly fall in love with. These are awesome!
wow. really pretty! commanding presence.
Such a beautiful building and so glad to see it being so well cared for and used. Like the attorney's sign. Nice touch.
Fantabulous architecture!
Mighty impressive!
Banks always used to look so important and substantial, and well---hurricane-proof! :-) This one is all of those things, and lovely to boot.
Post a Comment