The Old North Church Cemetery is one of the oldest cemeteries here in Nacogdoches County, Texas. It has many graves and/or family plots that are surrounded by beautiful weathered iron fences, but this is one of the more ornate ones.
Linking together with other Fence Fanatics


17 comments:
i was going to use the word ornate but you did. :) wow! pretty, though.
What a fancy fence...I haven't seen one quite so ornate.
Really beautiful iron fence!
Oh, I wish I'd realized there was a neat old Depot in Winslow. We could have checked it out. I'm sorry you didn't get to see the "corner." That was a stroke of bad luck!
The fences ate the old cemeteries are so interesting...this one is a beautiful one - great design, and wonderful character!
wow, what a great decorative fence. so neat. really enjoy it in black & white. (:
i like this one a lot!
perfect in B&W
Good one Kathy...I like it a lot!
Lovely, wrought iron fence.
Very ornate, indeed... looks really good in black & white! =)
Never have I seen such an ornate design in wrought iron. Great find!!
So beautiful. And this person lived to be almost 83 years old. Quite an accomplishment for the times. Happy Friday!
Great iron work. This fence is truly beautiful!
Nice B&W shot!
Lovely details in that fence!
I love those old fences. I wish they were still as prevalent today.
Cool shots. A weird thought came to my brain as I looked at that fence. What if that were like a head board for a bed? Strange...but kinda cool looking.
Post a Comment