I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
such a snaky, lithe neck. :)
Love the pastel pink and green backdrop. Nice!
Your flamingo shots always make me smile. I think you should make a flamingo gallery of all your older shots together. Such a pretty bird.
Great shot! Thanks for linking up to WWA!
He is so pretty!
He is keeping his eye on you!
Do you think her beak was cold? :) Love the texture in her feathers.
Oh my! Love everything about this pic!
What a truly beautiful bird! I LOVE that pale pink! Having his head tucked as he does brings such graceful lines to his portrait!
I've never seen a flamingo with it's neck like that!
I love the photo. Great capture.
Post a Comment