i love these little guys. so cute. i wonder what color they are ... kind of a blueish grey? so pretty. unfortunately i had to give up feeding the birds ... the squirrels around here like the feed & i really don't wish to feed them. they have broken several feeder. oh well, life goes on. funny how they say "squirrel resistant" but that is so not the case. ha. ha!! (:
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
That's funny. I only put out sunflower seeds anymore since that is what they want.
i love these little guys. so cute. i wonder what color they are ... kind of a blueish grey? so pretty. unfortunately i had to give up feeding the birds ... the squirrels around here like the feed & i really don't wish to feed them. they have broken several feeder. oh well, life goes on. funny how they say "squirrel resistant" but that is so not the case. ha. ha!! (:
Great shot. Their mamas need to teach them to eat a variety of things. lol
So choosy!
between the chickadees, the titmice and the cardinals, they are SO AWFUL picking those out!!!
He's so purty! I wish just once that one would visit our feeders.
A hungry little guy.
That is one cute bird!
Yep, sunflower seeds are the favourite here too.
I love this type of bird...the size and how compact and balanced looking they are. Cutie pie!
Post a Comment