Love this photo....so terrific [you should consider linking up at the Bird D'Pot on Saturdays with my bird photo meme = link is on my sidebar "I'd Rather B Birdin"]
And your flamingo photo below for your Wednesday image....so soft, and beautiful!!!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
20 comments:
Great photo! He has a nice spot to stop for a moment!
That grackle has a mouthful! Awesome shot. :)
(we are a sad lot, aren't we? the fencaholics...)
love the grackle glutton. :)
really nice work!!
awesome bird. luv the fence too. (:
A wonderful fence post with a great capture of the grackle with his stuffed beak!
He had to stop and rest with that big load he is carrying!
Lovely image - i like the colour and the different textures - and of course the bird:)
Great capture!
Wow, you had captured hem well!
Love this photo....so terrific [you should consider linking up at the Bird D'Pot on Saturdays with my bird photo meme = link is on my sidebar "I'd Rather B Birdin"]
And your flamingo photo below for your Wednesday image....so soft, and beautiful!!!
what perfect timing! love it!!
He's dining alfresco! We know these birds well enough to know he's looking for some water to soak that food in. Great fence. Happy Friday!
ROFLMBO at TWG! She's such a hoot!
Love the fence - I'd rather have that kind of fence than my chain-link fence... love the wood =)
Love the iridescence.
Is the crow trying to give that seed to somebody? That's a pretty good one shot.
Kim,USA
Grackles are really cool. And the wooden fence is a nice personal touch.
Beautiful photo! I love the blues....Thanks for visiting and commenting today!
What a great shot!!
What a long, log tail this guy has!
Post a Comment