This is a very pretty picture. I like the acorns in your area. I've already seen a couple on the ground and not looking forward to the massive drop in December:)
The blue with the acorns greens and browns is indeed lovely! Acorns are such wonderful motifs, too...I've always been interested in them, like I am with grape clusters. Just pretty.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
A good color combo. Acorns are great subjects.
wonder if that bounty means we're going to have a tough winter...
I agree, the blue bird bath works so well with the brown and green tones of the acorns. Nice find!
That's a lot of acorns on one branch! They look nice with the blue birdbath.
Very pretty and seasonal.
This is a very pretty picture. I like the acorns in your area. I've already seen a couple on the ground and not looking forward to the massive drop in December:)
Very beautiful. Nothing beats nature's artistry!
Very pleasing earthy tones.
WOW! That oak tree really wants to leave a legacy of a million oak trees, methinks.
Very beautiful composition!
Lovely acorns with their little hats!
Thanks for sharing;o)
***
Hope you are having a fabulous week****
The blue with the acorns greens and browns is indeed lovely! Acorns are such wonderful motifs, too...I've always been interested in them, like I am with grape clusters. Just pretty.
Post a Comment