This is just one example of the many beautiful desert plants I found in bloom on my trip to Arizona recently. I'll try to post a few more photos in the next few days of some wonderful flowers that bloom there in the fall.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
That is pretty. More please.
Lovely angle- very pretty!
beautiful! love the background color, too!
Definitely not the kind of beauty I could find here!
Lovely! One of my favorite flowers here!
This reminds me of our bottle brush tree blooms. Looking forward to more of your pics!
I know Tracy will love this one! A Fairy Duster. Love the treatment.
Very pretty in so many ways, color, shape, texture...
Dammit. That's my favorite plant and its never looked so good.
Post a Comment