Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Birds Gone Wild
Over the next few days I'll try to bring you a few pictures taken during my Phoenix trip. I didn't do a lot of photography on this trip but one of my most fun days was getting together with Tracy (Life is a Road Trip) and Magpie (In Over My Head) when the three of us rode the light rail into downtown Phoenix for a walkabout. This one was the result of either Tracy or Magpie asking either Magpie or Tracy to scare the pigeons feasting on the germinating winter grass on the lawn of the Civic Space Park in downtown while I and either Tracy or Magpie tickled the shutter. This photo was processed on Topaz Adjust with the Venice filter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
birds of a feather flocking together - you three and them. :)
I was the wicked one saying, "Hey, I'll scare these poor defenseless birds so you two can get a great shot." Should I be ashamed? Sorry, I'm not. We had such a fun day.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
Very neat that you caught up with some fellow bloggers. Sounds like fun.
Oh, your photo came out good! Mine sucked. :-)
Love all them birds. What a treat:)
Birds in Flight! I love the cool filter.
Topaz Adjust? I like the effect. I'll have to check that out!
Looks like a great time was had by all, except the pigeons.
Post a Comment