I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
great street line view. love the glow. (:
perfect little texas town (by your photo, at least). :)
Pretty view of Cleburne!
I have an old friend that grew up in Cleburne, though I never went there. So quaint! Love the colors in that sunrise. :)
What a great little downtown. That's a slice of Americana right there!
Love the lighting!! So rosy and subtle.
A great looking town.
I very much like the light in this photo!
Beautiful shot!
Post a Comment