I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
that is very sweet. :)
that would be so pretty for a note card. so lovely!! (:
Now that's a cool shot:)
Very cool photo!
Lovely light.
beautiful
A sweet fellow. Love the shot.
what an adorable shot!
i really love your blog.
hope your day is going well!
That fog reminds me of a cool texture and I love the way the light is framing the cardinal. Good one!
That really is a great shot - the fog just adds to the beauty and mystery! Thanks for linking up to Wordles Wednesday!
I love a foggy morning myself. The light in this is wonderful. Lovely shot.
oh yes, i love Cardinals... they were my g'mas favorite! beautiful capture, Kathy =)
Oh, a cardinal AND fog! I feel so nostalgic. I just know that I'm not really intended to live in the desert.
This shot made me smile. ;)
Lovely capture. The fog makes this look rather surreal. Well done.
Very pretty. The silent start of day....
Post a Comment