Once again, I'll have to enjoy fall foliage from photos only. Sigh. We still have only green here. Beautiful shades of red you captured. Especially the deep purple of the japanese maple. Enjoy! And keep sharing. ;)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
THat top one is poison ivy. I hope you didn't touch it. I am very allergic to it. It makes such great fall color though.
Rebecca is right about that being poison ivy. Pretty...but go not touch!
I love the subtle colours in the second photo.
I love autumn
each time i drive into town these days, i'm amazed at more touches of color.
What's not to love!
Once again, I'll have to enjoy fall foliage from photos only. Sigh. We still have only green here. Beautiful shades of red you captured. Especially the deep purple of the japanese maple. Enjoy! And keep sharing. ;)
So beautiful!
And it happens so quickly too! Have a great vacation :)
It's been so warm here we hardly have any color.
And it's very lovely!
Just loving all the fall colours this year! Really the top one is poison ivy? Ah but the red is lovely.
Post a Comment