Thursday, October 11, 2012

Skies Over Jerome


Jerome, Arizona

It's time for a little R and R in the desert of Arizona.  A much needed vacation starts Friday for a couple weeks, although I probably won't make it to Jerome on this trip.  This photo was taken on one of my trips last year.  I dearly miss the beautiful Arizona skies and landscape.  Can you see why?

I'll post sporadically and visit when I can.  Hopefully when I return the autumn leaves will be decorating East Texas for Halloween!

10 comments:

Amy Burzese said...

Yes, I see why. Beautiful landscape. Have a great trip, and a safe trip.

Suburban Girl said...

Wow, that is a beautiful sight.

TexWisGirl said...

i do hope your travels will go well and you will soak up time with your daughter. :)

Gail Dixon said...

Kathy, enjoy your trip! I can see why you are pulled back to this landscape. It is breathtaking! Be safe and bring back lots of photos and stories. :)

EG CameraGirl said...

It truly is lovely there!

Inger said...

I love a great sky picture and you certainly have one here. Have a nice vacation.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous skies...

Rohrerbot said...

Have a fun and safe trip!!! I hope you get to try something new and equally beautiful. My break this last week was much needed. But I'm back again:) Be safe and have fun!!

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Kathy, happy traveling! Do love this photo :)

A Colorful World said...

Wow...I didn't know you were here! I had company myself and got behind in the commenting again! Love this photo...we still haven't gotten to Jerome yet. Hope you had a great trip!