I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
6 comments:
I like the intricate detail of these flowers. It's great to see them blooming now.
OMG! Too beautiful. You had me with every word of your title...tulip...tree...blossom. What's not to love?
Love love love love. Exquisite.
Another lovely flower photo. If you cropped then it's beautiful the way you cropped. If you didn't then you are just a genius.
Great close-up of one of my favorite blooms; they just don't last long enough!
Yay, flowers I want flowers!
Post a Comment