I'm getting caught up and enjoyed seeing the old church and cemetery - and this old fence! You can probably find lots of unusual ones in your area. They just seem to have a story to tell, don't they?
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
What is it that makes fences so appealing? Esp. old ones . . . Love this.
Love, love, it! Well done.
Very nostalgic. Is the grass greener on the other side?
I'm getting caught up and enjoyed seeing the old church and cemetery - and this old fence! You can probably find lots of unusual ones in your area. They just seem to have a story to tell, don't they?
Love an old fence, running away from the camera like this.
With a fence like this I be shouting "Do fence me in!"
Cool shot! I have a passion for fences.
Great picture! Reminds me of a fence I had when I lived in Mo. Those old posts last FOREVER!
'hugs from afar'
Great textures.
I love what you have done with this photo, Kathy!
Post a Comment